John P. Masciale, M.D.
Adult Reconstructive Spine Surgery
Dr. Masciale is a board certified orthopaedic surgeon with a subspecialty focused in adult spinal surgery. He is a graduate of Cornell University and received his Doctor of Medicine degree from the State University of New York Downstate Medical Center in 1985.
After completing his orthopaedic residency of Downstate Dr. Masciale completed a fellowship in spinal surgery at the Alamo Bone and Joint Clinic in San Antonio, Texas from 1990-1991.
He has been in practice with South Texas Bone & Joint since 1991 and is the longest practicing spinal surgeon in the City.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeon since 1997
- American Board of Spine Surgery- Charter Diplomat since 1998
- B.A from Cornell University- Ithaca, New York 1979
- Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara, Mexico 1980/1982
- M.D for State University of New York- Downstate Medical Center- Brooklyn, New York 1985
- General Surgery Internship at State University of New York Downstate Kings Country Hospital- Brooklyn, New York 1985/1986
- Orthopaedic Residency – University of New York Downstate at Kings County Hospital- Brooklyn, New York 1986/1990
- Fellowship in spine surgery at Alamo Bone and Joint Clinic- San Antonio, Texas 1990/1991
Societies & Memberships:
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons- Fellow
- Texas Medical Association
- Nueces County Medical Society
- North American Spine Society
- Society for Lateral Access Surgery (SOLAS)
- cialis generique en europe Acomplia en ligne a la capacité de réduire ladiposité abdominale.
- Corpus Christi Medical Center
- Christus Spohn Health System
- Driscoll Children’s Hospital (affiliate)
- Debuis Health System (Rehab Hospital)
- Corpus Christi Outpatient Surgery
- South Texas Surgical Hospital
To know more about Dr John P. Masciale, please visit his personal website www.drjohnmasciale.com
Click here to view Dr. Masciale’s complete profile