Justin Klimisch M.D.
Adult Joint Reconstruction & Hip and Knee Replacement
Justin Klimisch, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon who is fellowship trained in adult reconstruction and joint replacement surgery. He is trained in the latest evidence-based hip and knee surgery techniques. Dr. Klimisch offers minimally invasive hip and knee replacement surgery utilizing computer navigation which ensures more precise positioning of joint implants. He offers a wide range of solutions for the treatment of hip and knee disorders, ranging from hip and knee injections to arthroscopy, partial knee replacement, hip resurfacing, and total joint replacement. Dr. Klimisch is dedicated to improving the quality of life for patients with hip and knee disorders with goal of helping each individual attain their highest level of function.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons July 2012
- A.S Biology from Brazosport College- Lake Jackson, Texas August 1993- May 1995
- B.S. Physician Assistant Studies from University of Texas Medical Branch- Galveston, Texas June 1995-August 1997
- M.D. from University of Texas Medical Branch- Galveston, Texas August 2000- May 2004
Societies and Membership
- Texas Medical Association
- Nueces County Medical Society
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons – 2004-present
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons – 2011-present
Hospital and appointments
To know more about Dr Justin Klimisch, please visit his personal website www.justinklimischmd.com