Michael W. Montgomery, M.D.
Fellowship-Trained in Primary Care Sports Medicine
Michael W. Montgomery, MD is fellowship-trained in Primary Care Sports Medicine and specializes in concussion management, sports-related injuries, work-related injuries, fracture care and non-surgical orthopaedic management of musculoskeletal injuries, including arthritis, overuse, sprains and strains.
- Concussion Evaluation & Management
- Sprains & Fracture Care and Management
- High School & Recreational Sports Injuries
- Acute, Chronic & Overuse Injuries
- Professional & Collegiate Sports Injuries
- Ligament & Muscle Injuries and Tears
Societies & Memberships
- American Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American College of Sports Medicine