Ryan B. Thomas, M.D.
Surgery of the Hand and Upper Extremity
Dr. Thomas is a subspecialty trained orthopedic surgeon who has completed a fellowship in Hand and Upper Extremity surgery at the Hand Center in San Antonio. Dr. Thomas grew up in Corpus Christi, and then attended the University of Texas in Austin. He graduated with honors from The University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston and completed residency at The University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio.
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery 2010
- Hand & Upper Extremity Fellowship at Hand Center of San Antonio August 2010- July 2011
- Orthopedic Resident at University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio July 2005 – June 2010
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston M.D. – August 2001 – June 2005
Graduated with Honors and as a member AOA
- University of Texas at Austin Undergraduate studies in Biology August 1996 – May 2000
- Texas Medical Association
- Nueces County Medical Society
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Texas Orthopedic Association
Visit www.xiaflex.com for more information.
To know more about Dr Ryan B. Thomas, please visit his personal website www.cchanddoc.com
Click here to view Dr. Thomas’s complete profile